google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Several tips: Text messages (SMS) for Valentines Day

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Text messages (SMS) for Valentines Day


  • "For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you!! 
  • "I love you for you, but mostly I love you for what I am when I'm with you." 
  • "Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds" 
  • "Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again. 
  • (\_/) (=.=) (")(") a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you! 
  • -<-@ A rose for you because I love you Happy Valentines Day my Dearest! 
  • 831 means 'I Love You' 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning! Happy Valentines Day!! 
  • A day without you is like a day without light because you light up my life.:) 
  • A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you. 
  • All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me, sm1 who'd b there 4 me. Can U be my Valentine? 
  • Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. 
  • As days go by, my feelings get stronger, Look in2 my eyes & c its true! Happy V Day 
  • Bee love honey, Miss love money, Flower love due, But, I LOVE YOU Happy V Day!! 
  • By folowng my heart I came 2 U, I nly 4got to tk somethng back wit me; My Thoughts 
  • Cats go meow and cows go moo but I'm just blue cause I LOVE YOU! Be my valentine 
  • Could u say where d sea ends frm d shore..?" MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U." Happy V Day! 
  • Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU! 
  • D smallest word is I’d sweetest word is LOVE & d dearest person in d world is U! 
  • Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved? 
  • Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved? 
  • Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart. "Happy V Day!! 
  • EVER Happy V Day
  • Go for sum1 who makes u smile becoz only a smile makes a dark day seem bright!! 
  • Go for sum1 who makes u smile becoz only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. 
  • Good days come often, Bad days do too, But d best days only come when I'm with U! 
  • Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part. Happy V Day!! 
  • I am in hospital now,d doc said i l die if i stop receiving UR love! Happy V Day! 
  • I cant hear u,i cant see u, i cnt hold u, bt  i really miss u, Happy Valentines Day 
  • I cnt hear u,i cnt see u,i cnt hold u,but i really do miss u. L u b my Valentine? 
  • I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I think, I think of you! 
  • I don't want to live; I want to love first, and live incidentally. Be my Valentine 
  • I love u more 2day than I did y'day, But not as much as I l tomorow. Happy V Day! 
  • I LOVE YOU 2-DAY I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW PUT IT TOGETHER I LUV YOU 4-
  • I Luv u not because i need u! I need u cos I Love U! Happy Valentinesday my Love! 
  • I m not sure wat life cld bring, if dreams come true-All I know is I Luv U.!! 
  • I may not know everything, bt theres one thng that I know and am sure of; I love U 
  • I wanna be the only hand you need to hold on to! Please be my Valentine for life! 
  • I, Me, Myself, Yes! I Really Truly Unstoppably Unavoidably Crazily LUV YOU! Happy V Day 
  • If i cld gve u onething in life, i wld give u my eyes thn nly u can c hw imp U r! 
  • If I had 2 choose btwn breathng & lovin U,I wud use my last breath 2 say I Luv U 
  • If I had a star for every reason I loved you; I would have the whole night sky. 
  • If I had d whole world 2 write on 2 express how much I love you, it wudnt all fit 
  • If love is great & there r no gr8tr thngs, thn wht I feel 4 u must b greatest! 
  • If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Happy Valentines Day my Nuthin 
  • In case you didn't know, I'll be loving U always and forever! Happy Valentine Day 
  • In melody divine, My heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine 
  • In this Valentine's Day...I Just want to Say...I Love You Moooore than I Can Say 
  • Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine? Be my Valentine! 
  • Its better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all. Happy V Day! 
  • Its here..d day to celebr8 love, yes its Valentines day, u were & l always be mine 
  • Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you! 
  • Live through feeling & u l live through love. For feeling is d language of d soul 
  • Love can make you do things that you never thought possible! Happy Valentines Day 
  • Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you give! 
  • Love is a language spoken by everyone, bt understood only by a heart. Happy V Day 
  • Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. 
  • Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others! Thanks 4 loving me! Happy V Day! 
  • Love is Gentle, Love is Blind, Love begins wen 2 Hearts combine! Happy V Day! 
  • Love is great when it's new, gr8r when its true, greatest when its U! Happy V Day 
  • Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that is ME! 
  • Love is not how long u've been together; its abt how much u value each othr! Luv U 
  • Love is not just looking at each other. It's looking in the same direction. 
  • Love is Special, Love is Rare. Love is made 4 two 2 Share! Happy Valentines Day!! 
  • Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. 
  • Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever. 
  • Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. Happy Valentine Day 
  • Loving you cld tke my life, bt wn I luk into ur eyes, I know u r worth d sacrifice 
  • Loving you makes my heart explode with happiness. Happy Valentines Day!! 
  • Man loves money, bees love honey, flowers love dew, and I love you! Happy V Day!! 
  • May all the lovers across the world get the love of their life.Happy V Day 
  • May this Valentine bless us wth d cupid of love & warmth of romance. Happy V Day! 
  • My love for U is a journey, startng @ 4ever & ending @ never! Happy Valentines Day 
  • Rains fall, winds blow,d sun shines...it al comes naturally, just like loving You 
  • Red is 4 blood, blood is 4 heart , heart is 4 love, love is 4 u!l u b my Valentine? 
  • So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I Love You 
  • Te quiero mas que el amor - I love you more than love. Happy Valentines Day Love! 
  • Tears in my eyes ....Tears for you ...Tears that realise how much I love U! 
  • Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between. I love U! 
  • The moon is shining your eyes are too gone is my heart I am in love with U! 
  • The moon is shining, your eyes are too gone is my heaet, i am in Love with U! 
  • The shortest word 4 me is I’d sweetest word 4 me is LOVE, bt d nly word 4 me is U 
  • There r 3 steps to happy happiness:1 U.2 Me.3 Our hearts 4 eternity! Happy V Day! 
  • They say u fall in luv 1c,it cnt b true. Everytime I look @ U i fall in luv again 
  • To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another -B my Valentine! 
  • To love some1 deeply gives u strength. Being love by some1 deeply gives u courage 
  • Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way! Happy Valentine Day 
  • U can fall frm d sky U can fall frm a tree Bt d best way 2 fall is in luv wth ME 
  • Valentine’s Day Is a wonderful way To make “I love you” Easy to say. Happy V Day 
  • We cannot b 2gthr, Bt v l nvr b apart, 4 no mater wht life brings us v l b 2gthr! 
  • When they asked me what I loved most abt life, I smiled and said you. Happy V Day 
  • Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time 
  • Why do I love you? cause U are and always have been my dream. Happy Valentine Day! 
  • Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you! I Luv U 
  • You are always Valentine. Your loving face..No1 will ever take your place! Luv You 
  • You are d only one person I want to b wth for d rest of my life and grow old wth 
  • You are the only one person I want to b wth for d rest of my life & grow old wth 
  • You do not knw d effect U ve on me cos evry time I see U my heart begins 2 smile 
  • You don't marry someone u can live wth-u marry d person who u cannot live wthout 
  • You don't marry someone u can live wth-u marry d person who u cannot live wthout 
  • You don't marry someone u can live wth-u marry d person who u cannot live wthout 
  • You r d sun in my day, wind in my sky, waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart! 
  • You r in my heart, everywhr! Der is no1 in d whole world tht makes me feel ths way 
  • You remain my world, happiness & joy. Always be my valentine. Happy Valentines Day 
  • You remain my world, happiness & joy. Always be my valentine. Happy Valentines Day 
  • Your smile is my sunrise, ur kiss is my sunset Thank U for being my Valentine!!
  • You're in my thoughts and in my heart Wherever I may go; Just wanna say I Love U!  

No comments:

Don’t Remove Baby’s Body Hair

A new born baby may have fine and soft hair in its body. This hair is called lanugo. Many newborn babies have a lot of body hair. Body hai...