· Apply a paste of lemon juice and salt in the yellowish tint of the teeth.
· Rub the inner white part of an orange peel in the bleached teeth to obtain lovely white shine.
· Brush regularly with paste of bi-carbonate of soda in water.
· Mix a pinch of baking soda with half table spoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Use this and brush your teeth. Thoroughly rinse your mouth well with water.
· Cut strawberry into two pieces and rub it on your teeth.
· Rub hydrogen peroxide on your teeth and leave for 3 minutes. Thoroughly clean your mouth.
· Reduce intake of sugar.
· Avoid too much coffee or tea.
· Avoid smoking.
· Fruits and vegetables with dark juices, such as beets, blackberries and blueberries can stain dental enamel. Brush your teeth as soon as you are finished eating.