How to book a seva ticket at Sri Venkateswara Temple through TTD e-services portal
With TTD e-seva service, you can book the seva tickets online for yourself as well as for your near and dear ones in a hassle free way.
· Only after you have logged into TTD e-services portal, you are allowed to book the seva ticket.
· Without registering yourself with TTD e-services portal, you are allowed only to check the seva availability for the days you want to book.
· You are allowed to book a seva ticket in advance between a minimum of 3 and maximum of 90 days ahead your schedule.
· By default, for each seva booking process, you are allowed to book only one ticket for a seva for a scheduled date. During the seva booking process, the entered photo card identification number of the pilgrim works as a unique entity.
· Only after 90 days from the previously booked seva date, you are allowed to book a ticket for another seva.
· Exceptionally for seva types such as Suprabhatam, Nijapada Darshanam, Thomala, and Archana Seva, you are allowed to book one more seva ticket on the same seva date. For this, you have to perform two individual seva booking processes (for the same seva date) on the same transaction date itself. As the photo identification number serves as a unique entity in a seva booking process; when you repeat the seva booking process for a same seva type and seva date, you have to establish a different photo card identification number as evidence.
· Depending to the seva types, the count of pilgrims entitled for a seva ticket differs. For example, an Archana Seva ticket can have one pilgrim only whereas a Visesha Pooja ticket can have a maximum of five pilgrims.
As a first and foremost procedure in e-Seva service, you must check the available dates for the specific seva you have planned to book. On deciding the available seva date, you have to enter the seva ticket booking requisition details for the selected seva. On entering the seva booking details, you have to enter the personal information of the pilgrim for whom you are booking the seva ticket and the other accompanying pilgrims' details, if any. After entering seva ticket holder details, you are allowed to carry on the online payment gateway process for your booked seva ticket. On successful completion of the payment gateway process, a seva receipt is auto generated indicating the completion of the seva online booking procedure with e-seva service.