Cell phones (mobile phones) are now-a-days used for talking, sending or receiving text or picture messages (SMS), hearing radio, viewing video, listening to music, browsing the web, taking, sending and receiving photos / pictures. Recent built-in cameras have acceptable mega pixels with advanced technology.
- Clean the lens before taking a picture, using a glass cleaning cloth.
- There is a time lag between the pressing of the click button and the capturing of image by the camera. So practice to know the time difference in the particular phone.
- Hold the phone using both the hands and click the button to avoid blurring of the picture.
- Divide the picture into vertical and horizontal lines in your mind. Place the main subject of your picture on one of the lines or at the intersection or at the middle, whatever you feel good instead of simply centering the subject.
- The view finder of cell phone is of low resolution. The picture may look bad while viewing through it. You can edit and improve your results using computer. This includes changing the color at required area and removing the unwanted portion.
- Take advantage of the convenience of the cell phone camera.