Exercises to enhance beauty of your face and to be free from double Chin, sagging cheeks, crow’s feet, mouth wrinkles (laugh lines) and forehead wrinkles (worry lines).
- Double Chin: place a hand on the neck. Slightly pull the skin downward, moving your hand to the base of the neck. Smile lips closed and slightly raise chin up by looking towards the ceiling. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Sagging cheeks: let the cheeks be puffed up with air. Place both the fists on both cheeks and press providing resistance. Let the air come out slowly. Repeat 10 times, for a lift to the face.
- Crows feet: Place index and middle finger together, at the corner of each eye. Shut eyes and crunch them, squeezing tight with care. Hold for a few seconds and then open your eyes. Repeat 20 times, to reduce the wrinkles.
- Mouth wrinkles: Smile wide by keeping lips together. Hold for 5 seconds. Push mouth outward by bringing your lips together in a pout. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times. This will reduce laugh lines.
- Forehead wrinkles (worry lines): Press the forehead using interlocked fingers and move your eyebrows upward. Move your eyeballs, first up and then down. Feel the movement of the forehead muscle. This will reduce worry lines.