Vastu tips for house
· Plots facing the East are good for philosophers, professors, scholars, teachers, and priests.
· Plots facing the West help the people who support the society.
· Plots facing the North are good for administrators.
· Plots facing south are good for the business men and women.
· Let your house allow bright light to enter.
· Don’t set television in the bedroom.
· Keep the corners bright
· Your house dining hall must not be at the entrance of the house
· Don’t keep a mirror in the kitchen
· Don’t keep brooms in the kitchen
· Keep the doors of your bathroom generally closed.
· Keep an aquarium in the southeast corner of living area
· Let your house has air circulation and water source
· Keep your kitchen is in the south-east corner
· Cook the food facing the East.
· Keep your master bedroom on Southwest direction
· Sleep by keeping your head towards South.
· Let your bedroom be rectangular or square.
· Locate the bathroom in the eastern part of the house.
· Let there be no cemetery, tomb, or graveyard lie close to the plot.
Vastu tips for Office
· Seat arrangement for high officials like managers, executives, and directors must be made in south, west, or southwestern direction of the office premises.
· Keep the accounts department in southeast direction.
· Keep the reception in the northeastern direction.
· Keep the employees facing the North or the East direction.
· Let the middle of the office be kept vacant.
· Let the table of MD be rectangular.
· Keep the store room on the Northwest and the Southeast.
· Keep the marketing department in the Northwest direction.
· Set a water fountain in the Northeast of the office premises.
Don’t worry much. If the house or office has already been constructed, slightly modify without spending more money.