google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Several tips: Selected 15 Warren Buffett Quotes

Monday, November 5, 2018

Selected 15 Warren Buffett Quotes



1.      “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett

2.      “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life so that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffett

3.      “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett

4.      “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett

5.      “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett

6.      “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett

7.      “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett

8.      “You ought to be able to explain why you’re taking the job you’re taking, why you’re making the investment you’re making, or whatever it may be. And if it can’t stand applying pencil to paper, you’d better think it through some more. And if you can’t write an intelligent answer to those questions, don’t do it.” – Warren Buffett

9.      “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett

10.  “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett

11.  “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett

12.  “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett

13.  “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett

14.  “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett

15.  “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett

No comments:

Don’t Remove Baby’s Body Hair

A new born baby may have fine and soft hair in its body. This hair is called lanugo. Many newborn babies have a lot of body hair. Body hai...